Note: Due to IRS requirements, some documents are in English, but the course is taught in Spanish.
Every year, IRS tax return preparation is influenced by changes related to inflation adjustments, as well as the approval of new tax laws or publications. This course will discuss these changes that affect the preparation of tax returns for the 2022 tax year.
After attending this seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify the key tax changes resulting from recent legislation.
- Recognize the administrative changes relevant to the 2022 tax year.
- Identify applicable inflation adjustments.
- Departamento de Hacienda
- Créditos: 3
- Materia: Contribuciones
- Método de enseñanza: On-Demand Webinar
- 3 CE credits
- Delivery Method: Self-Study
- Luca Center follows the protocols established by the IRS to grant credits.
- Program Number: ZVMPH-U-00005-23-S
- Program Category: Federal Tax Law Update
- Organization’s name: Luca, LLC
- Approved Audience: Enrolled Agents | Other Tax Return Preparers
- CE Provider’s number: ZVMPH
- For more detailed information about the AFSP-Record of completion, please visit our website https://www.lucacenter.com/irs/
- Upon successful completion of the course and passing of the examination, Luca Center will automatically notify the IRS of your course approval.
- NASBA: N/A
- TSPR: N/A
- Publication date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Duration: 3 hours
- Place of Presentation: Luca Center website [www.lucacenter.com]
- Format: PDF Material | Video and Audio
- Audience: Tax Specialist, Accountant, CPA, Auditor, Lawyer, Paralegal, Advisor, Entrepreneur, Student
- Level: Intermediate
- Preparation Required: None
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Instructor: Lcdo. José Rivera
- Price: Gold Members (Free) | Bronze and Silver Members $45 (+tax) | Non-members $45 (+tax)
- Last Update: Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- This course expires on Thursday, March 29, 2024. Remember that you have until that date to complete it. Otherwise, you will lose access and will NOT be able to be credited.
- Once you purchase the course, you have until its expiration date to access it.
- Each video in the course has a code that you must write down and then include in the code questionnaire. The Introduction and Conclusion videos do not have code.
- The “quizzes” of the course do not count towards the grade.
- This course does not have an exam.
- This course is NOT accredited by NASBA for CPAs.
- You can validate your participation by completing the course 100%.
- When you finish the course, you must request your certificate of participation by writing an email to email@example.com. In the email, you must write the name of the On-Demand Webinar and your full name as you want it to appear on the certificate.
- The material is within the course, and you can download it.
- Within the course, you can see the Forum to clarify doubts.
- You can view this course from the Luca APP or from your mobile phone.
- This course is free for members with active Gold Membership.
- This course can be purchased at its regular price by Non-Members, Bronze Members, or Silver Members.
- For technical assistance with the seminar platform, you can call us (787-236-9609) or write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For more information regarding refund, complaint, and program cancellation policies, please visit our website or contact our offices at 787-236-9609